A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Golden is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Golden, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golden has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Golden MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Golden practice?
- Dr. Michael Golden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Golden practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.