A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Golden is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golden
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Golden, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Iliac Aneurysm
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- Subclavian Steal Syndrome
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Golden has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Golden MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Golden practice?
- Dr. Michael Golden has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Golden practices Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.