Dr. Michael Gordon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 4th, 2014
Dizziness
He is the best doctor I've ever been to. He diagnosed me with positional virtigo after a few tests. The next day I was back in his office the crystals in my ears were adjusted. I was no longer dizzy or vomiting which i'd been for a month. A miracle worker to say the least . Thank you so much for giving me my life back. I would highly recommend him.

September 2nd, 2013
Excellent Care
I am repeating my previous review because by error I did not highlight all four stars which would justify the review. Doctor Gordon from day one was very sensitive to the fact that I did not want to have surgery for a chronic problem. sHaving been to a number of specialists and to a top one in NY C, who also said surgery was necessary, Dr. Gordon was a relief and calm for me. He is always prompt in appointments, cordial, patient and most attentive and very caring in his procedure on each visit which is every 7 weeks. I have been going to him for years and can only say that he is the best. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

July 16th, 2013
Excellent care
Doctor Gordon from day one was very sensitive to the fact that I did not want to have surgery for a chronic problem. Having been to a number of specialists and to a top one in NYC, who also said surgery was necessary, Dr. Gordon was a relief and calm for me. He is always prompt in appointments, cordial, patient and most attentive and very caring in his procedure on each visit which is every 7 weeks. I have been going to him for years and can only say that he is the best. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

November 19th, 2010
Best Dr. I have ever encounter.
Kind.Caring.Excellent in his profession.