Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Gordon FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY.
See Bayside Otolaryngologists.