A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gordon, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A. Gordon FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Michael Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gordon practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Otolaryngologists.