A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grasso is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grasso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grasso graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grasso has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Grasso MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grasso practice?
- Dr. Michael Grasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grasso practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jersey City, NJ.
See West Orange Internists and West Orange Nephrologists.