Dr. Michael Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Greenberg?

March 17th, 2017

Compassionate and skilled

Dr Greenberg was recommended to me some years ago by an acquaintance. I happened to have a need of a good Dermatologist - I was stunned. I did have to wait a bit, but the time he took, the compassion he demonstrated was, as has been, beyond anything I've experienced with a Physician or, frankly, most people. I continue to see him. Sometimes he does run behind. I've never asked, but I assume this is because sometimes there are surprises when patients come in, that require more time. If you have enough of these, it piles up. However, for me, his expertise, kindness and compassion more than compensates for time management issues.

May 16th, 2012

Great doctor! I had some concerns on some moles that looked suspicious and he was very caring. Got the job done very efficiently and was very nice and talked with me throughout the entire procedure which helped me relax. I would highly recommend.

September 25th, 2011

Doctor with a passion to help people.

I have been to him twice. He diagnosed my problem in less than five mins. Three internists, one ER physician and two infectious disease specialist could not find out whats wrong with me. Its not just his experience in medicine but also his experience in life speaks volumes of him. You certainly would be delighted just to meet and talk to him.

July 28th, 2011

Do not recommend.

I was there recently and do not recommend this office. Dr Greenberg's style of practicing medicine is too paternalistic. He expects you to just do whatever he tells you without question. His patients are treated as if they were uneducated and ignorant. He does not care to look into your concerns but rather writes off Rx without having a real diagnosis. Then he makes you follow up with him to an excess, only to sit with you for less than a minute and send you on your way. The waiting time is also absurd (usually an hour). His secretarial staff are friendly, but other than that, I do not recommend.

March 11th, 2010

Very good experience

I first waited a while to see Dr Greenberg. I was a little upset by this until I met him. After sitting and talking with him I then understood why he was a little behind in his schedule. He truely cared about me and my medical needs. I didn't feel rushed. He seems to try to treat the person as a whole, not just the itchy rash I was there for. I left with the feeling that he would have talked to me all afternoon if had needed it. His office staff matches equally in professionalism and kindness.

September 21st, 2009

A true professional

I can't remember the last time I was so impressed with a doctor, a real credit to his profession. I will continue to use his services!

February 2nd, 2009

waited 1 1/2 hour past appointment time

Very Long wait. 1st time I had ever seen this doctor, will be my last. Office staff and doctor not friendly and remind you about charging for missed appointments; but they should take fewer appointments to meet their schedule. This doctor definately doesn't respect your time and then spends 5 minutes with you. (Also, he sells his own book and pamphlet in each room)

September 12th, 2008

long wait times in office-many times up to 1 hour, spents on average 5 minutes with patient and no apology for long wait. Can be very short and not listen to patient problem.

July 27th, 2017