Learn more about Dr. Michael Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greene, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Greene DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Greene practice?
- Dr. Michael Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greene practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Sebastian, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.