A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greene, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Art Greene DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Greene practice?
- Dr. Michael Greene has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greene practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Richland, MS and Brandon, MS.
See Melbourne Surgeons.