Learn more about Dr. Michael Greene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greene
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Greene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greene, DO, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Greene graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greene has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Melbourne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Greene DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Greene practice?
- Dr. Michael Greene has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greene practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Sebastian, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.