A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grosso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grosso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grosso, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Grosso graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grosso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center
- Deborah Heart & Lung Center-Brown Mills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Grosso MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grosso practice?
- Dr. Michael Grosso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grosso practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.