A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hamilton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hamilton
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hamilton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Hamilton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bloomington Hospital & Healthcare Sys
- Bloomington Hospital Of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Michael Hamilton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hamilton practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, IN.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.