Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lacey, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Gig Harbor Hematologists and Gig Harbor Oncologists.