Learn more about Dr. Michael Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harris MD is a male Hematologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Harris practice?
- Dr. Michael Harris has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Harris practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Gig Harbor, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lacey, WA and Puyallup, WA.
See Gig Harbor Hematologists and Gig Harbor Oncologists.