A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Healy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Healy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Healy, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Healy graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Healy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Healy MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Healy practice?
- Dr. Michael Healy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Healy practices Neurological Surgery near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Findlay, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Maumee Surgeons.