Dr. Michael Henry MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2017
Can't recommend them enough! The sweetest & most knowledgeable staff you'll find out there! They went above and beyond on numerous occasions! Dr. Henry is amazing & makes you feel so comfortable! My husband & I couldn't thank them enough! We were so fortunate to have to twin boys! I told the staff what an amazing way to spend their lives... making peoples dreams come true!! We have the happiest, healthiest, & sweetest babies ever!!

April 20th, 2016
Patient for infertility
Dr. Henry took the time to understand my history and answer all of my questions. He allowed me to dictate the pace of treatment and I felt like he told me what to expect at each stage. He took my infertility seriously but also has a dry humor that lightens the mood which was nice. I have recommended him to friends. The wait time can be long but worth it for a dr that is good at what he does.

September 6th, 2014
Inconsiderate OB. Go elsewhere.
As I'm writing this, I'm in a waiting room of angry patients who were all given 7:30 appointments and not told it was basically first come first serve. We've been waiting an hour and a half and none of us brought work to do because we were under the impression we were the first appointment of the day. One miscommunication is forgivable, but earlier this week I was scheduled for a procedure and the Dr.Henry had no idea. When the hospital paged him, he was at home. I had rescheduled my whole day around this appointment, gotten additional child care and my husband had taken the morning off from work. How inconsiderate of him and his office. I don't think my time is any more important than his, but I do think it is just as important and need a doctor who feels the same way so I will be taking my business elsewhere. Oh yes, and I forgot to mention that the pharmacy the practice recommended was more expensive and sent me the wrong medication. If you value your time, look for another doctor.

May 3rd, 2017