A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hill, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Hill has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Hill MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Hill practice?
- Dr. Michael Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hill practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Psychiatrists and Chapel Hill Geriatric Doctors.