Dr. Michael Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoffman?

May 16th, 2014

RETIRED

DR. HOFFMAN IS THE MOST UN-PROFESSIONAL DR. I HAVE EVER MET. MAKING MY WIFE PAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO TELL HIM WHAT THE DRUG, HE WAS GIVING ME, WAS DOING TO ME WHILE I WAS UNDER HIS TREATMENT. HE SEEMED UNCONCERNED. HE ALSO DID NOT FOLL ACCEPTED RULES WHEN TALKING TO HIS ASSISTANTS. ONE MORNING WHEN WE ARRIVED DR. HOFFMAN HAD NOT ARRIVED. WHEN HE CAME IN LATE HE LAID INTO HIS ASSISTANT STATING " IN THE WAITING ROOM, " WITH WHY WAS I NOT TOLD OF THESE EARLY APPOINTMENTS." WHEN HIS ASSISTANT STATED IT WAS ON HIS APPOINTMENTS CALENDER IT JUST MADE HIM MORE IRRITATED, ESPECIALLY WHEN ANOTHER ASSISTANT TRIED TO SUPPORT THE FIRST ASSISTANT. HE WAS GIVING ME A NEW DRUG THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME WITH MY MENTAL CONDITION, BUT DID NOT AND I WAS TOLD BY ANOTHER DOCTOR HE DID NOT FOLLOW INTRODUCTIONS .

December 9th, 2010

Don't go to this doctor if you need him to send records to another provider or to get disability benefits. Poor bedside manner, no compassion. Refused to send records because patient had outstanding bill. What kind of doctor is this? Aren't doctors to have compassion and WILLINGNESS TO HELP THEIR PATIENTS? Not this doctor or his wife, Brenda

September 13th, 2010

Good Care

He was my doctor for many years.I had to stop going to him because his office is to far from my house.My condition is hard to treat but he kept trying to treat me and he listened and respected my concerns in figuring out more about my condition.Since I have moved on to other doctors I have not had good care.Dr Hoffman keeps up on new research and medical knowledge.He is so far ahead and advanced than other docors in his field.

September 13th, 2010

Diagnosed me correctly and I feel that he helped me solve a major issue in my life at that point in time.

December 23rd, 2016