Dr. Michael Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hoffman?

June 28th, 2016

Distressing experience Inquisition manner Arrogant

March 21st, 2016

Great Doctor

This doctor goes above and beyond. I am a patient with Crohn's and Dr. Hoffman has always made me feel like priority. In my most recent of several procedures, Dr. Hoffman came in on his day off to accommodate a busy schedule due to the urgency of my matter. He always calls to follow up with me, even when he isn't the surgeon. I would recommend this doctor to anyone. They do not make them like this anymore it seems.

June 28th, 2012

NO to Dr. Hoffman

Impersonal, no empathy, and treats you like a number. I want to form a relationship with my doctors so I feel I can trust them. I felt talked down to and will never return to this practice after dealing with Michael Hoffman.

March 26th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Hoffman for blood in my urine. He was very thorough and ordered the tests necessary to make a diagnosis and rule out certain causes. I was a little concerned beforehand about the pain involved with a certain procedure and he wasn't very reassuring which made my fears worse. (I'm a huge sissy). Afterward, I assumed I'd have to return to my primary doctor for followup, but he was willing (and seemed to prefer) seeing me on a future ongoing basis and monitoring the condition which I greatly appreciate. I believe he is very competent and knowledgeable in his field of medicine.

October 29th, 2009

Great Doctor

Admitted with gallstones only to find out I had a cancerous tumor in my kidney. Dr. Hoffman was fantastic and spent time explaining things to my family. After discharged I was admitted again because of a blockage in my intestines and Dr. Hoffman came to see how I was doing every day I was in the hospital even though another doctor was handling the case.

July 30th, 2017