A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hoffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hoffmann, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hoffmann, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffmann graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hoffmann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Hoffmann MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Hoffmann practice?
- Dr. Michael Hoffmann has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hoffmann practices Otolaryngology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Exton Otolaryngologists.