Dr. Michael Hogue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hogue?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Michael Hogue?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 29th, 2016

I have had a successful cataract surgery on my left eye, thanks to Dr. Houge. Very skillful eye surgeon. He is a kind, considerate, caring and very capable physician.

May 3rd, 2016

I can’t say enough great things about Dr. Michael Hogue. He did cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I can’t remember ever seeing this well!!! I’ve had four back surgeries and just recently a hip replacement. I sure wish Dr. Hogue could have done those surgeries as the difference in doctors has been night and day. He’s always very nice, looks me straight in the eye, and answers all my questions, without making feel like he was trying to get done with me as fast as possible. Less than a week after my right eye was done, I could see incredibility better. What shocked me most was that when I closed the repaired eye, everything looked like I was in a smoke filled room looking out my other eye. I had no idea it had gotten that bad. I’m now 3 weeks past the right eye surgery and one week past the left and I can see great! He and the other surgeon I had talked to both said I would need reading glasses, which I do on very small print. But I can read most things without glasses, even at this early date. My vision has continued to improve as time goes by so maybe it will get even better. That would be just more icing on the cake. If you’re putting off cataract surgery, don’t! And when you do it, call Dr. Hogue.

March 2nd, 2015

Caring Physician

Dr Hogue is one of the most caring physicians I have ever seen. His office is so nice and helpful. They have a very courteous staff. When I made my appointment it was made very easily to my schedule. When I asked about my insurance, I was told it would be covered IF I had a problem and I had no deductible. I would be responsible for my copay and any non-covered services. Super Visit! Thanks for your professional care!

November 29th, 2014

Good doctor, needs to volunteer more info

He's a good doctor, and I'm totally satisfied with my cataract surgery. My only concern is that he doesn't volunteer much info. He answers questions completely, but if this is your first experience, you don't know what to ask. If you are considering cataract surgery, see his web page for the cataract survey. It will help you decide which lens you need based on your goals.

February 9th, 2010

nice

very impressed with everything, wil recommend Dr. Hogue to anyone needing eye care,

March 14th, 2017