A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Horgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horgan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horgan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horgan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Horgan practice?
Dr. Michael Horgan practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.