Learn more about Dr. Michael Horgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Horgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Horgan, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horgan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horgan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Horgan MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Horgan practice?
- Dr. Michael Horgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Horgan practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Surgeons.