A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Huie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Huie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Huie, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Huie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Huie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Huie MD and PHD is a male Dermatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Huie practice?
- Dr. Michael Huie has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Huie practices Dermatology near Half Moon Bay, CA.
See Half Moon Bay Dermatologists.