A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hurwitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hurwitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurwitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hurwitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurwitz graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Hurwitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hiawatha Community Hospital
- St Francis Health Center
- Stormont-Vail Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Hurwitz MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Hurwitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Hurwitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hurwitz practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists, Topeka Hematologists, and Topeka Oncologists.