A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Jones MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Radiologists.