A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Jones MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Jones practice?
- Dr. Michael Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Jones practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Radiologists.