A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kane, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Christopher Kane MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Michael Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kane practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.