A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aloysius Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Fair Lawn, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Hackensack Surgeons.