Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kelly
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Parkland, FL, with another office in Pompano Beach, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kelly is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs. Dr. Kelly has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kelly has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Kelly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parkland, FL.
Dr. Christopher Litts
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Pompano Beach, FL 1.56 mi25
Dr. Brian Leo
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Pompano Beach, FL 1.56 mi15
Dr. Steven Pearlstein
Coral Springs, FL 2.07 mi32