Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kelly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Ridge Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Kelly MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pompano Beach, FL.
See Margate Orthopedic Surgeons.