Neurological Surgeons, Surgical Specialist, Radiologist
200 3rd Ave W
Ste 200
Bradenton, FL 34205
941-794-3118
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  well pleased  |  show details
by Sue P. on Apr 11th, 2014

Dr. King spends time with you and is very honest. He also made a effort to help me earlier than his schedule allowed. I am very happy to recommend this doctor for your neurological problems. He is very special to me. The staff in his office is very efficient, friendly and helpful. They are very prompt in addressing questions of mine.

|  Dr. King is the Greatest!  |  show details
by Shirl Green on Feb 2nd, 2014

I feel one of the hardest medical problems is spinal/discs and that entire area, its scary! Dr. King is so gracious and kind, intelligent and understanding of the pain and issues you are going through. I had 3 discs pressing into my spinal cord from degeneration and shooting pain in places we forget we have like knee caps and elbows, ear lobes and tips of your toes. I was a mess and he confidently fixed all the symptoms that caused me such discomfort! The surgery was a breeze and recovery was such a relief after such prior pain! He is so sweet and so is his staff. I have to admit that after a life time of medical problems this is THE best run and operated office I have EVER known! Its such a pleasure these days to go some where that everyone knows their job and Actually does it RIGHT! Follow-up is also a priority of theirs. I am SO pleased to be a patient.

|  show details
by A Wagner on Nov 11th, 2013

This doctor came VERY highly recommended by several doctors an by the staff at Blake Hospital and I wasn't disappointed. He doesn't operate unless that is the last option. He always has time for you and answers all your questions. I would recommend him to anybody.

|  poor bedside manner  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

Very rude remark would not reckmon this doctor to anyone.Ina hurry to get reid of me.