A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital - Silver Spring
- Kaiser Permanente Falls Church Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Kaiser-Permanente Kensington Ambulatory Surgery Center
Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. King practice?
Dr. Michael King practices Anesthesiology near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD.
See Kensington Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal King, Dr. Micheal King, Dr. Michel King, Dr. Mickey King, Dr. Miguel King, Dr. Mike King