A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente Falls Church Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Kaiser-Permanente Kensington Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan King MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. King practice?
- Dr. Michael King has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael King practices Anesthesiology near Carrollton, GA.
See Carrollton Anesthesiologists.