Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kleinman
Dr. Michael Kleinman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marlton, NJ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kleinman is affiliated with Virtua Health West Jersey, Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton. Dr. Kleinman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kleinman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Kleinman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlton, NJ.
Dr. Tracy Walker
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi14
Dr. Richard Greenberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi26
Dr. Ammar Alimam
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Marlton, NJ 0.01 mi25