A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Knapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Knapp, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Knapp graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Knapp has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knapp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance