A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Kramer MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Internal Medicine near Taunton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Taunton Internists.