A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lam is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Lam MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lam practice?
- Dr. Michael Lam has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.