A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Landau is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Landau
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Landau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Landau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alon Landau MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Landau practice?
- Dr. Michael Landau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landau practices Psychiatry near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Psychiatrists.