A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Landau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Landau graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Landau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alon Landau MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Landau practice?
- Dr. Michael Landau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Landau practices Psychiatry near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Psychiatrists.