A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Last:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Last is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Last, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Last graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Last has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony North Hosp
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alexander Last MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Last practice?
- Dr. Michael Last has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Last practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO and Westminster, CO.
See Denver Internists.