Dr. Michael Lauer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lauer?

November 27th, 2015

misused e and neglect

I had a test of my heart performed by Dr. Layer. It was one of worse in y life because after that test I knew the test damaged my heart . They injected in my blood stream and the Dr just watched didn't give me me the shot reversal soon enough. Now I'm in congestive heart failure. I was told just go homenothing we can do. How is it for five years I was told. Nothing wrong to severe damage from H.B. just in a matter of after twice they did this test .first time The intern after I screamed give me the shot reversal so did assistant.he ignored us my heart almost burst. Aftervdr left he said close call too close get under the machine ..and stared at my heart..I am now in much suffering and mentally tormented by my experience. How many hundreds of people have they done this too!!!! Be warned.about this hospital...these heart drs. Don't care except for Dr Adams..they wouldn't even acknowledge what they did..One day they will account to our Creator ..and I hope they get back what they did to learn our lives do matter.I'm honest..I was raised to speak the truth..I'm not letting them do this to me ..I go to a different ovese finally gave it to me the person helping was yelling too. He ignored

December 10th, 2011

Good Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Lauer's since 2007 and he has definitely been a good doctor for me, even outstanding. Unfortunately he has decided to close his office and therefor I must find another cardiologist. Not easy.

November 24th, 2009

Dr. lauer did an excellent job in finding my problem fast. We had no idea I could have dropped dead from my blockage. He saw to it that I was taken care of right away before I could even absorb what was happening. He also made sure I had an excellent surgeon Dr. Drake. I owe my life to dr. Lauer and Dr. Drake Thank You both so much

August 18th, 2009

Dr. Lauer received me as an emergency patient and performed angioplasty with insertion of three stents. I found him to be very professional in his treatment of me and very conscientious in post-op follow-up. I am very comfortable in retaining him for my on-going cardiac care.

December 18th, 2016