Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arch Lee DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durant, OK.
See Durant Internists and Durant Cardiologists.