A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Northeast Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lee practice?
Dr. Michael Lee practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Durant, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See Durant Internists, Durant Cardiologists, Durant Emergency Physicians, Durant Family Physicians, and Durant Osteopaths.