Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arch Lee DO and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Michael Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lee practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Durant, OK.
See Durant Internists and Durant Cardiologists.