Dr. Michael Levine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 2nd, 2015
Dr Levine - best doctor in his field
Dr Levine operated on me 16 years ago on lifting my bladder and I am grateful because I am still doing well. He is a very caring doctor who takes time to listen and makes sure he address your needs. After the surgery he even called me at home to make sure I was fine. I would highly referr him to all my friends and family.

May 20th, 2015
Cancer Free !
Dr. Levine cured my bladder cancer after accurately diagnosing my tumor. He is an excellent surgeon and very compassionate person! I highyl recommend him!!!

April 13th, 2015
#1 doc
Dr. Levine provided best care for me, treated me like a son. Thank you!

September 17th, 2013
Excellent physician !!
Dr. Levine was able to treat my kidney stones without causing me any pain. Equally as important, Dr. Levine has put me on a regimen to prevent future stones from forming. I highly recommend Dr. Levine. He was voted one of the top urologists in New York for very good reason. Dr. Levine is a excellent physician.

August 7th, 2013
Cured
I was referred to Dr. Levine for management of my kidney stones. Three other urologists failed to remove a stone lodged in my ureter. Dr. Levine was able to remove the stone and save my kidney from damage. Dr. Levine has a gentle bedside manner and always returned my calls.

February 25th, 2013
Excellent Doctor !!
I was recommended to Dr. Michael Levine by my family physician who I trust with my life. I was suffering from back pain and two other urologists failed to diagnosed my obstructed kidney. Doctor Levine immediately made the diagnosis and operated on me that evening. I am fully recovered and very lucky I was referred to a most compassionate capable physician. I highly recommend Dr. Levine !!

February 15th, 2013
I went to see Dr. Levine. He left me in his office for 30 mins. When he came back asked me why I am seeing him. He didn't want to listen my history, just gave me a test & come back after 3 weeks. After 3 weeks when I was there, he said report is ok. Gave me some sample mediacation for trial & scheduled me for follow up after 3 months. Didn't even explain about other options or any feed back from me. I will never see him again & don't recommand him.

July 5th, 2012
Bonni
I was scheduled for a cycstoscopy with Dr. Micheal levine,the hospital gave me a date, I went for all the nessecary pre-op, and screening,I have a cyst or something else that is almost 2 centimeter, in my ureter which cause me alot of pain, well 4 days before the surgery Dr. Levine canceled on me, mean while My husband canceled a Doctors appointment that he had on that day, and I had made arrangements with my boss to take a weeks vacation, that week, I already found another doctor, and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

June 3rd, 2009
He was a nice doctor, but the time he spent to hear me out was so poor that I didn't even think he cared about what I was going through...hope he learns to listen rather than diagnose at first!..