Learn more about Dr. Michael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Levine MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Michael Levine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levine practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Endocrinology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Endocrinologists.