Learn more about Dr. Michael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Parathyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Levine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Levine MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Michael Levine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levine practices Internal Medicine and Pediatric Endocrinology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Exton Internists and Exton Endocrinologists.