Learn more about Dr. Michael Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Love, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Love
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Love Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Love, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Love has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan Love MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Love practice?
- Dr. Michael Love has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Love practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Oglethorpe, GA.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.