A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Love:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Love, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Love, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Love graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Love has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan Love MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Love practice?
- Dr. Michael Love has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Love practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Cardiologists.