A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Malone practice?
Dr. Michael Malone practices Family Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Obstetrics near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Charlotte, FL.
See Hershey Family Physicians, Hershey Cardiologists, and Hershey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.