A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Malone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Malone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Malone graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Malone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Malone practice?
- Dr. Michael Malone has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Malone practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Primary Care Doctors and Hershey Obstetricians & Gynecologists.