A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marks
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marks, DC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Marks graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Coral Hospital
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Marks DC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Marks practice?
- Dr. Michael Marks has 10 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marks practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Bonita Springs, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Gastroenterologists.