Dr. Michael Marks MD, DC Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2016
Dr Marks has been treating me for several years for Celiac disease. He diagnosed while other Gastros had thought it was IBS.He has performed several colonoscopies and endoscopies over the 10 years I have been a patient.

August 22nd, 2016
Dr.Marks is a excell..
Dr.Marks is a excellent chiropractor. He is knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant. I would highly recommend him

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Caused Permanent Damage
Was told to do unnecessary surgery that has left me in permanent pain when going to the bathroom. I had no prior pain before just specks of blood here and there.

August 28th, 2015
Dr. Marks is a very caring and wonderful doctor. I was suffering with IBS and Dr. Marks treatment has done wonders for me. I highly recommend him.

June 26th, 2014
Dr. Marks staff keeps you waiting even when the Dr. isn't in the office!
Dr. Mark's staff kept me waiting an hour in the treatment room before I asked how much longer it would be? They then told me the Dr. was not yet in. Really? They couldn't tell me that before I drove from Naples and waited an hour? Very unprofessional handling of patients and not respect for their patients time! I would not recommend this group.

November 5th, 2013
Not happy
As others have said, Dr. Marks is always very late, in a hurry and doesn't explain things well. He really doesn't seem to care to go the extra mile to help diagnose my issue. I have spent a ton of money and still have unexplained problems and pain. I am very unhappy with his service. Looking for a better doctor.

August 5th, 2013
Disappointing Experience(s)
Although I’ve been a patient of Dr. Marks for several years, I am disappointed each/every time I have an appointment (as recently as last week). As always, I take the first appointment (830AM) and without fail, Dr. Marks runs approximately 20 minutes late: Needless to say, if the doctor is running late for the first appointment the remainder of the day will run behind schedule as well. As far as the care I receive, not only does Dr. Marks appear “rushed” during the appointment (no surprise, it’s because he is running late!), I’m not confident that Dr. Marks is adequately educated in the area of my personal needs. It is office policy not to allow a patient to change from one doctor to another, even though that may meet the patient’s best needs. Needless to say, as cumbersome and time consuming as it is to find a new doctor, the time has come for me to do such. I prefer a doctor who is relatively on time, well versed in patient conditions & needs, and who is willing to say “I don’t know” and provides a referral to a colleague within the same practice if the situation so requires such.

April 15th, 2013
Disappointed
My mom had appointment we also waited about 45 minutes which we didn't mind. It was a Friday and he rushed us guess he had somewhere else to go . Didn't explain anything to my mom and we left more confused than we did arriving. The office manager was great the only good part of the visit . He rushed out n when we left exam room the hallway n office was in darkness . We will never go back to this office.

August 25th, 2011
like a friend
Dr. Marks was very courteous. His office made the appointment prompty and he saw me within 10 minutes of arrival. He was very friendly and made me feel like family. He reviewed my medical conditions and diagnosted me properly. I was happy I saw him after some of the lack luster medical staff in Collier County. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a GI.

October 27th, 2008
where are the good ones?
he made me wait 45 minutes while he aparently did not know i was there. he offered little to no explaination unless i asked. he said that i "exaggerate" about the description of my pain. he studdered and could not explain certain tests. i felt he did not beleive me. but even worse , his nurse, mary kenney. she is so mean, rude, unhappy, and absolutely no compassion towards humans!! i will never go back there. she said and did so many rude things to even write about. you will be waisting your money if you go there.

May 31st, 2017