Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Gastroenterology Group-Naples
1064 Goodlette Rd N
Naples, FL 34102
239-649-1186
Locations and availability (7)

2.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Dr. Marks staff keeps you waiting even when the Dr. isn't in the office!  |  show details
by Naples Girl on Jun 26th, 2014

Dr. Mark's staff kept me waiting an hour in the treatment room before I asked how much longer it would be? They then told me the Dr. was not yet in. Really? They couldn't tell me that before I drove from Naples and waited an hour? Very unprofessional handling of patients and not respect for their patients time! I would not recommend this group.

|  Not happy  |  show details
by Unhappy patient on Nov 5th, 2013

As others have said, Dr. Marks is always very late, in a hurry and doesn't explain things well. He really doesn't seem to care to go the extra mile to help diagnose my issue. I have spent a ton of money and still have unexplained problems and pain. I am very unhappy with his service. Looking for a better doctor.

|  Disappointing Experience(s)  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

Although I’ve been a patient of Dr. Marks for several years, I am disappointed each/every time I have an appointment (as recently as last week). As always, I take the first appointment (830AM) and without fail, Dr. Marks runs approximately 20 minutes late: Needless to say, if the doctor is running late for the first appointment the remainder of the day will run behind schedule as well. As far as the care I receive, not only does Dr. Marks appear “rushed” during the appointment (no surprise, it’s because he is running late!), I’m not confident that Dr. Marks is adequately educated in the area of my personal needs. It is office policy not to allow a patient to change from one doctor to another, even though that may meet the patient’s best needs. Needless to say, as cumbersome and time consuming as it is to find a new doctor, the time has come for me to do such. I prefer a doctor who is relatively on time, well versed in patient conditions & needs, and who is willing to say “I don’t know” and provides a referral to a colleague within the same practice if the situation so requires such.

|  Disappointed  |  show details
by Jennifer H on Apr 15th, 2013

My mom had appointment we also waited about 45 minutes which we didn't mind. It was a Friday and he rushed us guess he had somewhere else to go . Didn't explain anything to my mom and we left more confused than we did arriving. The office manager was great the only good part of the visit . He rushed out n when we left exam room the hallway n office was in darkness . We will never go back to this office.

|  like a friend  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr. Marks was very courteous. His office made the appointment prompty and he saw me within 10 minutes of arrival. He was very friendly and made me feel like family. He reviewed my medical conditions and diagnosted me properly. I was happy I saw him after some of the lack luster medical staff in Collier County. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a GI.

|  where are the good ones?  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2008

he made me wait 45 minutes while he aparently did not know i was there. he offered little to no explaination unless i asked. he said that i "exaggerate" about the description of my pain. he studdered and could not explain certain tests. i felt he did not beleive me. but even worse , his nurse, mary kenney. she is so mean, rude, unhappy, and absolutely no compassion towards humans!! i will never go back there. she said and did so many rude things to even write about. you will be waisting your money if you go there.

|  show details
May 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Satpelton saved my fathers life recently. He was on deaths doorstep and Dr Satpelton did a long surgery, and literally pieced his heart back together. He is a miracle worker. His attitude is professional yet he speaks in a very confident as well as co

Read Full Review at yahoo.com