Brought to you by
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marsh graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Marsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- Sparks PremierCare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Marsh practice?
Dr. Michael Marsh practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Otolaryngologists.