Dr. Michael Marsh MD Patient Reviews

• 8 reviews

April 24th, 2015
I had to have septoplasty and turinate removal (and I happen to be allergic to all antibiotics and 99.9% of all pain medication which makes things like this a challenge), however my experience with Dr. Marsh and his staff was one of the best I have ever had at a medical office/ facility. Very caring and professional. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I feel so much better- like a new person. I am definitely recommending him to any of my friends who need this type of specialty doctor.

October 8th, 2014
wouldnt take my dog to him
he dont listen, he leaves the hospital after surgery without giving orders..he also messed up my grandsons ears , do not trust him! terrible uncaring and no bedside manner! worst doctor i have ever seen

February 20th, 2014
I had gone to four doctors before seeing Dr. Marsh. Not one of them gave me an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Marsh knew immediately what my problem was and prescribed the correct medication. I couldn't be more pleased with his treatment.

February 14th, 2014
Very thorough exam on my daughter. Didn't feel rushed with my questions. Felt very at ease and comfortable with what Dr. Marsh had to say. I was very hesitant due to reading negative reviews, but after our visit left feeling extremely satisfied! Great Dr. will recommend.

January 31st, 2014
Excellent doc
Dr Marsh has taken care of every member of my family and myself. I trust him with my life. I know personally from many years of observation that he is an excellent surgeon.

January 8th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Wonderful doctor, little wait time. Has operated on my daughter and myself. Very happy with all results!

November 29th, 2013
wonderful!
I don't understand all the negative reviews. He was nothing but professional and kind to us! He corrected the diagnosis..after another doctor incorrectly diagnosed. He treated my daughter and we had no problems since!

April 19th, 2009
To many patients
Spent less than 5 minutes with me. Never introduced himself, seemed to be in a big rush. Cancelled follow-up apopointment.