Dr. Michael Marsh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marsh?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Marsh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 25th, 2015

I had to have septoplasty and turinate removal (and I happen to be allergic to all antibiotics and 99.9% of all pain medication which makes things like this a challenge), however my experience with Dr. Marsh and his staff was one of the best I have ever had at a medical office/ facility. Very caring and professional. It has been 3 weeks since my surgery and I feel so much better- like a new person. I am definitely recommending him to any of my friends who need this type of specialty doctor.

October 9th, 2014

wouldnt take my dog to him

he dont listen, he leaves the hospital after surgery without giving orders..he also messed up my grandsons ears , do not trust him! terrible uncaring and no bedside manner! worst doctor i have ever seen

Doctor's Response

If I did not leave orders, it may have been because I not understand a newly implemented electronic medical records system at the hospital. I may have inadvertently not signed my orders. If I seemed rude, I did not do so intentionally. As for "messing up..ears", it is difficult to respond without further details. Regardless, I am sorry for your poor experience under my care,

SHOW

February 20th, 2014

I had gone to four doctors before seeing Dr. Marsh. Not one of them gave me an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Marsh knew immediately what my problem was and prescribed the correct medication. I couldn't be more pleased with his treatment.

February 15th, 2014

Very thorough exam on my daughter. Didn't feel rushed with my questions. Felt very at ease and comfortable with what Dr. Marsh had to say. I was very hesitant due to reading negative reviews, but after our visit left feeling extremely satisfied! Great Dr. will recommend.

January 31st, 2014

Excellent doc

Dr Marsh has taken care of every member of my family and myself. I trust him with my life. I know personally from many years of observation that he is an excellent surgeon.

January 8th, 2014

Excellent doctor

Wonderful doctor, little wait time. Has operated on my daughter and myself. Very happy with all results!

November 29th, 2013

wonderful!

I don't understand all the negative reviews. He was nothing but professional and kind to us! He corrected the diagnosis..after another doctor incorrectly diagnosed. He treated my daughter and we had no problems since!

April 19th, 2009

To many patients

Spent less than 5 minutes with me. Never introduced himself, seemed to be in a big rush. Cancelled follow-up apopointment.

July 13th, 2017