A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mazza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mazza, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazza graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mazza has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Mazza practice?
Dr. Michael Mazza practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.