A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McFarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McFarland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McFarland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarland graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. McFarland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Southwest General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen McFarland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. McFarland practice?
- Dr. Michael McFarland has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McFarland practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Jourdanton, TX.
See Jourdanton Primary Care Doctors and Jourdanton Hospice & Palliative Specialists.