Dr. Michael Mcghee MD, PA Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
Dr. McGee is a very professional, wonderful ENT doctor that my kids and I just love. I would recommend him to anyone one. His office staff is just as friendly and professional.

July 6th, 2010
Quick and efficient
Dr. McGhee was extremely niceand professional. My son was in the NICU at birth due to being a bit early, and as result the doctors were so busy with the bigger issues they missed his Ankyloglossia (tongue tied). At 8 weeks, we finally caught it, and Dr. McGhee worked us in as quickly as possible. Our first appointment was cancelled as Dr. McGhee had an emergency surgery, as many doctors do. I was aware the two options were to wait and put him under for the surgery later in life, or to go ahead & clip it in the office before he got any older. Since my son was already having issues as results of his condition (spitting up, unable to use a paci, gas) somehow they worked us in a few days later! During the meeting, Dr. McGhee could tell we were worried, and answered all of our questions until we felt fully comfortable. His nurse was extremely helpful in making out decision, which we decided to have Dr. McGhee clip his tongue in the office that day. We are so lucky he did! My son cried more from getting held than the pain, and the cut was healed within a day or two. Immediately, my son was able to take a bottle much easier, and was able to get a good grip on his paci. I forget we ever had to go through this since he has had no long term effects since he had the procedure done!We will be returning to Dr. McGhee for tubes in the ear due to a reoccurring ear infection. We were unable to get rid of the infection for over a week, and Dr. McGhee was able to squeeze us in the very next week! I feel confident Dr. McGhee will be as knowledgeable and friendly as before. I would recommend him to anyone!

December 12th, 2016