Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mcmahon
Dr. Michael Mcmahon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pearisburg, VA, with other offices in Narrows, VA and Christiansburg, VA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mcmahon is affiliated with Carilion Giles Community Hospital, Giles Memorial Hospital, Pearisburg, Va and Carilion Clinic. She speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mcmahon has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Michael Mcmahon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pearisburg, VA.
Dr. Scott Crosby
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Pearisburg, VA 0 mi16
Dr. Jeffrey Goode
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Pearisburg, VA 0 mi13
Dr. Jennifer Bennett Grube
Pearisburg, VA 0.04 mi17