Learn more about Dr. Michael McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McMahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McMahon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A McMahon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Michael McMahon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McMahon practices Family Medicine near Pearisburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Narrows, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Pearisburg Primary Care Doctors.