A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McMahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McMahon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMahon
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. McMahon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McMahon, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. McMahon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. McMahon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A McMahon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. McMahon practice?
- Dr. Michael McMahon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McMahon practices Family Medicine near Pearisburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Narrows, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Pearisburg Primary Care Doctors.