A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Miller MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Miller practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Lombard, IL.
See Lombard Internists and Lombard Pediatricians.