A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Miller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michael Miller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Miller practices Pediatrics near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Daytona Beach, FL.
See Rock Hill Pediatricians.