Learn more about Dr. Michael Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Miller practice?
Dr. Michael Miller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Rock Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Daytona Beach, FL.
See Rock Hill Pediatricians and Rock Hill Infectious Disease Doctors.