A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Montgomery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Montgomery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Montgomery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Montgomery MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Michael Montgomery has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Montgomery practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.