Learn more about Dr. Michael Montgomery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montgomery
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montgomery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Montgomery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Montgomery graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Montgomery has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ray County Memorial Hospital
- North Kansas City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Montgomery MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Montgomery practice?
- Dr. Michael Montgomery has 12 office locations.
Dr. Michael Montgomery practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Excelsior Springs, MO and Richmond, MO.
See Kansas City Internists and Kansas City Cardiologists.