A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Ophthalmology near Farmington, MO.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists.