A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Morris, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Morris practice?
- Dr. Michael Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Morris practices Ophthalmology near Farmington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Farmington Ophthalmologists.