A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moskowitz is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Charlestown Internists and Charlestown Neurologists.