Learn more about Dr. Michael Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moskowitz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Charlestown Internists and Charlestown Neurologists.