A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Moskowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Moskowitz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moskowitz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Moskowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Moskowitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Moskowitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Moskowitz MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Moskowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Moskowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Moskowitz practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Charlestown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Charlestown Internists and Charlestown Neurologists.